Friday, January 16, 2009

Did I lose time?


I think I lost some time somewhere? I know today is Friday, but I can say it sure feels like Thursday. I need to be more concious of being in the moment apparently. Oh well onward and upward. Yesterday was a blur of chores, work, kids, organizing tax papers, basketball games. Subsequently I didnt blog at all.....30 lashes with a wet noodle for me. I did manage to get work done creatively, not much a pair of earrings, and Ive started on a pendant, which will be finished today (I hope)

On a bit of a side note I have checked out the Baroness' shop here she's rockin along with me on this 90 day challenge....way to go! 

2 comments:

Baroness Bijoutery said...

Love the new earrings....beautiful.

Michelle said...

I love the earrings..does the pedant go with it? Off to peek in your shop :)