Friday, January 9, 2009

Personal Challenges


I have decided to challenge myself to get organized and create! My shop took a bit of an inventory hit over the holidays and I'm having to squirrel away time to make new things to restock. So I have challenged my self to create something everyday for the next 90 days, and I will be posting pics and updates everyday here. If anyone wants to join me or create their own personal challenge please comment on my blog and I will be sure to come look at everyone elses progress :)
To start off I got this heart pendant done today and will be posting in my shop this evening. YAY! one down and 89 to go!

1 comment:

Baroness Bijoutery said...

I will take that challenge, I too need to get with it. I will work in my shop this afternoon and post something tonight. Good luck with all the work ahead of you. Thanks for the challenge. Love the new piece.