Friday, January 23, 2009

Share the love!


I have to share some love today. I hosted the artisan fair in my home for our Fall Festival this last year. I had the good fortune to meet some very talented local artists! One that sticks out has a fairly new etsy shop, The Cheney Bag Lady. I was positively drooling over her bags! Her craftsmanship and attention to detail is excellent!  

 The bags are beautifully constructed, sturdy, and she uses great fabrics. Her color, and pattern combinations are delightful! I swear you will want to let the moths out of your wallets for one of her bags!

4 comments:

Baroness Bijoutery said...

What a gorgous bag, I really wouldn't mind having one of these. How nice of you to share this will us....Will check out her shop and her blog. Thank you.

Michelle said...

beautiful bag.. I do love the colors.. I am going to go check out her shop :) Thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

Wow, oh wow! Thanks you so much for the write up. I am blown away. I love creating new things and have been getting back to knitting and preparing for a new grandbaby. I have so much fun creating these totes! I love coordinating the fabrics. I was just on your site a few days ago and admiring all the new jewelry. Love your work.

FlightFancy said...

Thanks Karen! My pleasure. :)