Monday, March 2, 2009

What a sweet thing!



What a sweet thing, and I'm smiling like an idiot! The ever beautiful Rose at Life, love, YARN nominated me for this lovely award, and I am surprised that anybody takes the time to read my goofy posts, and for those of you who do.....THANK YOU! I'm glad to know I'm not talking to myself.....(again). It is my delight to be able to pass this on to some of my favorite blog writers.  

Here are the rules!!!

List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 people...tagging them and letting them know they won! You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard letting the whole wide world know you are KREATIV!

well...this shouldnt be too hard

1. My family first and forever. JimmyD, JohnJohn, Beans, Bear B Bear, and Miss Sunshine. They are my heart!

2 Baroness and Papa Blockhead. They are the world.

3 chocolate.....ANY kind 

4 music....I think I need my own sountrack. Just dont tell Beans, I love irish punk bands...she would never let me hear the end of it! (It was her fault I got stuck in a mosh pit anyway!)

5 My lovely friends. They are all goddess'. Each of them offers me a different new color to my life.

6 chicken and dumplins. The worlds best comfort food! Bread puddin is a close second :)

7 I love that my house is open. There are always folks coming and going, and everyone knows where the fridge is.

Thanks Rose, This was a fun exercise! It didnt burn off the chocolate I ate while writing it though. :D and now for my nominees

BaronessBijoutery

CheneyBagLady

ElegantBloggery

Tango K

Random Splashes of Thought

Living in Fairyland

Beedangled Creations



4 comments:

Jessica N. said...

Mmmm...bread pudding! Psstt....you didn't tag anyone...hehehe!

Of COURSE I read what you write! You are awesome and lovely, all in one package! :D

FlightFancy said...

I edited,,,,I forgot to tag(oops) all done now :) I'm not always this absent minded. promise!

Baroness Bijoutery said...

I love you Brat and I will get you my pretty..and your little dog too. lol

Ramblin Mama said...

You got me! but that award does look nice in my sideboard. Keep up the good work. I do look forward to reading your latest chatter.