Friday, June 12, 2009

Hey Thanks!

Today is Fantastic Friday , and it's time to draw a rabbit out of the hat!
There was such a good turn out of entries for this one, that I want to tell everyone thank you! I have gotten ten different colors of the Chain Link Pearl necklaces made in the hope that I would have the winner's favorite color already made, the rest of course to be listed in my etsy shop. Plus I have 8 more colors already sitting out on my desk to get done. As luck would have it I do have the winner's favorite color pearl.....and it's one of the colors sitting on the desk :) I guess I must get busy this morning!

Oh who won?! After assigning number to each and every entry right down the line and my young missy picking the number with random.org.

# 29 Clenna Clap! Clap! Clap! Confetti ****** Congratulations Clenna, I will contact you shortly to get your mailing address and confirm if you want the teal pearls.
Thanks to everyone who entered! I wish I could give everyone a prize, but now it's the Baroness' turn to host Fantastic Friday Giveaway #8. So run over to her blog this morning to enter the next giveaway.....hurry! Or the old bird will call me on the phone and tell me I'm a Brat again :)

Mum (Baroness) hasn't told me what the prize is yet, but knowing her it is something lovely and romantic.

No comments: