Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Back from Neverland


I have been missing in action for a bit, but I am back from Neverland. Amidst all the family reunions, swimming, outings, camps, etc. You know all the usual summer fun that gives us moms premature grey hair, I have been spending as much time as I can in the studio and working on the website.
I do believe my work is starting to pay off. I got a new wholesale order this last week. (yay for multiple purchasing!) The new website is coming along nicely. If anyone wants to peruse the new site it's FlightFancy.com I am open to any comments or suggestions! I have also been pleased with the new pieces I have managed to get done.

Just a drop in to wave and say hello to everyone, and I will be perusing blogs and leaving my crumb trail in your comments again :) Have a glorious evening!

2 comments:

Denise said...

Your website is beautiful! Very elegant.

Alyssa S. said...

Your site is coming along so nicely! HOORAY for wholesale orders. I could say that I'd love to have one of those, but right now, the stress would probably kill me :) Every time I see your work I think "I'd love to be that good someday"!